Surely you have been bombarded by credit repair advertisements everywhere! Print, TV, and internet ads all promising quick and easy credit repair solutions as fast as 24 hours!
They may all seem tempting to try out especially when your credit situation is reaching its bottom level. If you think the credit repair claims are too good to be true, chances are, they really are not true.
Before giving in to these larger than life promises and wasting your time and your few precious bucks, read on to know more about the fact that there is no such thing as overnight credit repair.
Sad Fact: There are credit repair scammers out there that will only try to take advantage of your already frustrating situation. Not only will you throw away so much time and effort, but what little money you have left will also go to waste. The poor state of your credit will remain the same.
Here are some useful DON’Ts to help you avoid companies that offer nothing but credit repair scams:
- If a company promises to fix your credit overnight, do not commit. As previously mentioned, there is no such thing. Any legitimate credit repair company will tell you that it will take a considerable amount of time and effort to process the restoration of your credit.
- If a company asks for payment before they deliver what they have promised, do not give them your money. Federal law requires credit repair firms to present to you a detailed explanation of your legal rights and a clearly written contract.
- If a company advises you to create a new credit identity, do not follow. This practice is called “file segregation” and it is illegal.
- If a company overcharges you for credit repair services, do not pursue. Credit repair services involve only a fair amount of money.
- If a company sends you unsolicited email for credit repair services, do not reply. Many of these unsolicited emails are not to be trusted.
Happy Fact: There are established, legitimate financial firms that offer real credit repair services. They even give credit consultations at no cost. Yes, you got that right. They offer free credit consultations regardless of your credit history and whether or not you will pursue their services. These are the companies that have positive feedback from satisfied clients because they were able to give them the peace of mind and financial freedom they wanted for the longest time.
For more great credit tips and news tune in to The Graceful Credit Show live every Sunday at 3:00pm EST on WCHB News Talk AM 1200.
GCS Credit Advisors are experts in Personal Credit Restoration, Business Credit Building, and Credit & Debt Counseling. GCS is committed to helping people obtain the credit needed to reach their financial goals through trusted methods that guarantee results.
In order for us to get a jump start in helping you reach your goals and better help service you visit GracefulCredit.com, click on Quick Quote, and schedule your free consultation today.
Graceful Financial Solutions, Because He Has Been So Graceful To Us.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment